No migration notes required at this time.
Upgrade to AdvancedBaseAction¶
With this release we introduce a new AdvancedBaseAction to provide a more off the shelf set of functions to simplify the build of ftrack actions.
class MyActionClass(BaseAction): pass
class MyActionClass(AdvancedBaseAction): pass
The new baseclass can now start using the new features:
class MyActionClass(AdvancedBaseAction): limit_to_user = True
New methods and properties¶
- allowed_roles are the Roles allowed for this action to run.
- allowed_groups are the Groups allowed for this action to run.
- ignored_types are the Types ignored for this action to run.
- allowed_types are the Types allowed for this action to run.
- limit_to_user is to Limit the action to the user which spans it.
- allow_empty_context is to Allow to run without a selection.
- __KNOWN_TYPES__ to set a list of discoverable ftrack types.
- create_job to create a new job.
- mark_job_as_failed to mark the given job id as failed.
- mark_job_as_done to mark the given job id as done.
- attach_component_to_job to Attach a component to a job.
- read_settings_from_user to read settings from the user’s metadata if there are any.
- write_settings_to_user to write settings to the user’s metadata.
- get_action_user to get the source user from the event.